i.e. details on me, Adron!
- 🐦 - @Adron on Twitter
- 📺 - Thrashing Code @ YouTube
- 📹 - Thrashing Code @ Twitch
- ✍️ - Composite Thrashing Code
- 📰 - dev.to
I’m a developer at Hasura, where I routinely speak, write, and provide materials around all the cool stuff related to the Hasura GraphQL product and tooling. But more than that, I delve into development patterns, practices, hacks, tips, tricks, and a lot more. Tune into some of the aforementioned channels and check out the plethora of material I have plus a bit of heavy metal, biking, and life hacks as lagniappe!
Current WIP & Notable Repos
- Current Work in Progress(WIP) - This is the global project for my respective projects that I’m currently working on in some way.
- Example Go CLI w/ Cobra Repo - A repo that provide a very basic, rudimentary use and implementation of a few of the features that are available with the Cobra CLI library for Go.
- tenancy-bydata is a project I’m working on to use as a base for deployment of solutions on Hasura that require multitenancy, i.e. you want to roll out an inexpensive SAaaS (Something Another as a Service).