This page links to my history of speaking via presentations, workshops, or other related activities. Each of the links below navigates to additional information about the particular engagement, sometimes including collateral such as slide deck, code, code links, or even video.
- Terraforming your Development (me) + Adopting Kx Technology(Conner McNicholas) at Seattle Scalability on November 29th, 2017 in Seattle at Galvanize.
- Inception, Workflow, to $Deployed$ Removing Chaos and Noise From Your Dev Stack on November 6th, 2017 in Redmond, Building 34 at Microsoft. Meetup.
- Inception, Workflow, to $Deployed$ Removing Chaos and Noise From Your Dev Stack on November 7th, 2017 in Seattle, at Parametric. Meetup.
- Inception, Workflow, and Coding on October 12th, 2017. Meetup.
- The Joy of Coding on October 5th, 2017. Meetup Page.
- Infrastructure as Code and Containers on October 3rd, 2017. Meetup Page.
- Terraform/Packer/Atlas @ The Orange Retailer
- Pelotech Share Out - A review of things accomplished with Terraform, Packer, and Atlas from HashiCorp.
- Moving Enterprise Practices and Development to Open Source at O’Reilly Architecture Conference.
- Building Immutably to Continuous Delivery with Minimal Inputs at O’Reilly Architecture Conference.
- Managing (or not) the Data in Immutable Infrastructure at Data Layer.
- Organizing Infrastructure Config & Workflow at HashiConf 2016
- Elastic w/ Terraform, Packer, & That Immutability Magic w/ @Adron at Elastic User Group PDX - Meeting Details.
- Hacking F# on Systems, Not Windows @ Dev Day
- TypeScript PDXTypeScript Editor Shootout (Needs link re-added, coming back soon) in Portland @ CSG Pro
- Visual Studio & .NET on OS-X, Linux, and Windows in London @ Progressive .NET Tutorials Conference.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery (video & deck) - @ Node.js Summit 2015 in San Francisco
- Continuous Integration & Delivery (video & deck) - @ Node.js Club San Francisco
- Programming Languages from 30,000 Feet
- Distributed Systems: How do we get there? A SITREP
- Intro to Riak with anything…
- Riak Intro with Windows Azure
- AWS Toolkit + VS 2010
- Cloud Formation
- Removing the OS Barrier with PaaS (Covering the material in Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.1, Part 3.14159265, Part 4 and Part 5 in detail with demoes of Cloud Foundry & Ruby on Rails, Node.js, and .NET w/ Iron Foundry)
- Coding Against the Cloud - Kick Ass Continuously and variances of said talk.