This is a repo of notes and related things per my Twitch streaming. I’ll keep an index of the particular files listed here in this README.md.
- Recording Gear / Hardware - Gear I specifically use for my stream.
- Advocate - Where to tell people about what you’re coding on your stream.
- Music - Music streaming services that’ll help keep your audio from being muted by Twitch/YouTube, etc.
- Gotchas - Things that don’t always make sense, that cause problems, and just we need to be aware of when streaming via various operating systems. So far I’ve started this list covering some MacOS and Windows gotachase, and adding Linux gotchas as they appear.
- Culture - Adding a culture document, i.e. as Ambrose wrote, “When in Rome, do as the Romans do”.
- Streaming Meetups - A few notes, ideas, thoughts, checklist additions, and related material around video streaming meetups.
- Discord - Another tool routinely used by gamers for chat, push button talk, video chat, and other features and capabilities.
- Meetup Streaming Kit Gear - This is a list of gear I’ve put together for streaming meetups, or related events where there is a speaker and their respective slide deck. This gear will allow good sound and the ability to capture that slide deck for the stream!
Pre & Post Stream Checklists
Currently I’ve not got a set stream schedule but did post a few of the events I’m streaming here for first quarter of 2021. I’ll be introducing the March start of multiple #100daysofcode sessions very soon.